Thursday 16 August 2012

Just a quickie...

to let everyone know I'm still alive!

But I've been busy working on bits and pieces for my Granddaughter's second birthday. Now that her mum is back online, I'll have to be more careful what I post, so I'll have to put up the photos of her gifts AFTER her birthday! Those that are up - well I'll just have to cross my fingers!

I've been busy on the ebook front too, as two friends have just bought Kindles and I've been helping them get to grips with getting books on them etc. And we finally took delivery of a new PC so I've been spending more time setting things up.

Anyway, if you can wait for about 10 days I'll get photos up, and we can celebrate Jessica's birthday again!

Remember I told you that my son-in-law had been made redundant? Well he's got a new job working in the same field for Sony Entertainment Corp, based in Cambridge. And they've used his redundancy cash to sort out their finances, so they're really happy at present.

We were going to try and get away on holiday in September, but having bought that new PC we decided not to. So we're treating ourselves to another cruise in Feb 2013. We're going back to Hawaii - sun, sea and a relaxing time.

Until next time
take care
Sandie

No comments: