Tuesday 15 March 2011

Some progress photos

I said the other day that I'd post pics of my progress on my 2 main pieces. Well - here they are -
This was my stocking up to last weekend. I've reached the bit where it spreads out for the "foot" shape, so I'm keen to see if my calculations of the size of the aida piece were correct! I hope so, otherwise I shall just have to sew an extra piece to the side so that I don't have to start over again!


And this is Egypt as I picked it up last night. Still in it's frame, but I was in a hurry to take the photo! Hopefully you can spot the progress since the last post in February for it.

I've spent the afternoon waiting for a Virgin Media engineer to call and connect our TV and it's a good excuse to just sit with a cuppa and sew!

Til next time
Sandie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the stocking its looking wonderful and I can't wait to see more on your Egypt.

SoCal Debbie said...

Your projects are wonderful!

chrisstitches said...

very nice progress on both projects